Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The sensor touchpad/controls got harder and harder to use and were at best temperamental. I had to contact Electrolux for repair and they came out on three separate occasions with the repair only lasting a month at best. This left me waiting in between repairs with no cooktop at all, over a period of 5 months. The recommended repair men had no real clue how to fix my cooktop and the second repair guy was constantly on the phone to to Electrolux support for help but in the end it could not be repaired.
Luckily I had taken out the extended warranty with Electroloux and received a full refund and I am hesitant to buy another of there products even though I did like it when it was working. Maybe I just had a bad one...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Electrolux : EW30CC55GS 30 Hybrid Induction Cooktop (2 Induction, 2 Electric) - Stainless Steel
Electrolux
0 comments:
Post a Comment