Sitka's Organics Herbal Liniment (1 fl oz) Review

Sitka's Organics Herbal Liniment (1 fl oz)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Because my dog's leg has improved tremendously since I ordered this, I have not used it yet so I can't really comment on its effectiveness. However, I can comment on the excellent service and follow-up from the business I bought this from; EntirelyPets. Fast shipment, commendable packing and professional follow-up. 10 stars here.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sitka's Organics Herbal Liniment (1 fl oz)

Sitka's Organic Herbal Liniment is an external application made by dissolving herbs of healing power in a solvent base of alcohol. It is extremely shelf stable and can be a disinfecting, soothing, or healing agent to your pet. This herbal liniment is great for healing wounds, bruises, burns, sores, and flea bites. Pet owners can even try it on their own wounds to see how effective it really is.

Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Click here for more information about Sitka's Organics Herbal Liniment (1 fl oz)

0 comments:

Post a Comment